As the days and weeks pass, it just seems like things are getting crazier—and there is still a lot of confusion on how to best proceed.
At this time, AcuSystem Inspections is still open for business and is continuing to perform home inspections , building inspections, and other inspections for out clients. You can read all about the precautions we are taking in full on our last blog.
Or, you can review a recap of our changes in procedure when conducting a home inspection:
- Clients are being asked to not attend the inspections in person. We will call upon completing the inspection and review our findings with you. In addition, you will receive a detailed digital home inspection report on all of our findings.
- Inspectors will use hand sanitizer before beginning any new inspection and will wash their hands for 20-30 seconds upon completion of a home inspection.
- Inspectors will wash their hands throughout the inspection, as needed, especially following instances of touching high-traffic areas such as door handles or faucets. Hand sanitizer will be available to all inspectors to use in place of hand washing in the event hand washing is not an option.
- Inspectors will bring their own hand towel or paper towels to dry their hands.
- Inspectors will use disinfecting wipes (or equivalent) on door handles, light switches, faucets, etc.
- Inspectors have been advised to be mindful of face touching and increase avoidance of touching their faces.
- Inspectors will not shake hands, bump fists, or conduct any other physical form of greeting.
- Inspectors will wear a mask while on the premise if requested by the seller/client.
- Inspectors who are ill, including having a fever and/or a cough, or are not feeling well will not be allowed to conduct an inspection.